Sunday, November 29, 2015

Inside The Artist's Studio: Kurt's Rant on Art







This video has hit 1,000 hits, wow.   What this tells me is that I need to produce better videos.  This was created during a time of duress, but it does put forth the idea of what creating art is about, and the price you pay.



But I love doing this. I hope this hits a million.  Please share the link.



No matter who you are, or where, there is always a price with art.

If you are not struggling to make money to finance your project, you are fighting someone to make sure your vision is not compromised.



Even if you make it, there is always a price.



Plus, I left out the blood, sweat and tears that make this a magical, frustrating and magnificent experience.



I love making art, I know I always will.



www.behrmannart.com

No comments: